Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I.W.D Posters Part II -The Final Stage

Hello All!




I took the opportunity upon myself to start painting a rough draft image for my International Women's Day poster to make myself familiar with acrylic paints again.  I also wanted to learn how to blend properly and such with acrylics ... I'm actually super proud of how my painting of Hayden Panettiere came out, though i know i still have some tweaking to do for the final one but I thought I'd share what I did .. Note that i only did the face/hair/neck just to practise, but the final one will have the entire image I plan on re creating. 

Thanks again!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. That's excellent, Veronica -- I'm very impressed and pleased that you took the initiative to begin painting on your own. You rock! :^)

    ReplyDelete