Monday, January 16, 2012

International Women's Day Poster

Hello All,


The above are my thumbnails and the Al Parker inspiration picture i chose.

Today I'm here to mention some things about the International Women's Day (March 8th)  poster I'll be painting .. The 'famous' person I chose to portray on the poster is Hayden Panettiere..   She's a 22 year old actress, an activist, and the International Spokesperson for The Whaleman Foundation The Whaleman Foundation .   She helps raise awareness about the slaughtering of these mammals by speaking about them and actually going out to these places and helping. 
While i was researching more about this subject (I knew she did the organization but wanted more information for myself) ... I found this very emotional video of her returning back to the place that used to be covered with blood, and the impact she's had.  After watching this, my eyes filled with tears and I now have much more of an appreciation for her and I don't consider her just another actress. 




Thanks again for reading, come back soon!
-Veronica K

My coloured comps purple background, orange background

The once i chose to use ... orange background (really light-macbookpro cam quality isn't the finest)



Thanks again for reading, come back soon!
-Veronica K

1 comment: